Friday, August 5, 2011

What Should I take with us?

Okay, now that my wonderful vacation is over, all that is left is for me is to decide what I am going to take with us....Im at a stand still when it comes to this...Do I take only the minimum which would be clothes, and Jamaal fun stuff..or the whole house and with the kitchen sink?

I am not going to over pack as I normally do.  For our road trip, I packed so much stuff our car was low riding...So, since we will be home every 4months...I think sticking to the basics will do..
I just have to have enough stuff to entertain the little one...

So, I am going to purchase new luggage this weekend...Pack whatever can fit and be done with it...Yeah..That's what I am going to do..I am going to get about 10 suitcases...LOL..just kidding...4 large suitcases and two carryon bags......I'll pay to luggage fee....So, that I dont have to deal with a shipping company...

I called a shipping company today and she stated I would first need to purchase a shipping barrel up to 75 gallons...pack it, then have it picked up and shipped to them..and they would take it from there..Well, I dont feel like doing all of that..I just want to pack my suitcases and go....

What will we need:
CLothes, toiletries, entertainment stuff and that's it right??  Im sure they have food there...We will get use to whatever's available...It's a different way of life...I can't wait...

We are simple people..although we do live a FABULOUS life I must say...But, I'm ready to experience the simple life...I get a real kick out of camping with no electricity, leaving the electronic world behind...Although we all have come acustom to being available every single moment of the day, with our cell phones, now with skype, we can see and talk to people on our cell phones...SO, moving a few thousand of miles away, will only feel like I feel now...My friends and family are only a call away, a skype away,  or a plane away...

So,  Im taking only the basics....When we come home at Christmas break if we need anything extra I will make the necessary adjustments.

KISS: Keep it simple St$%^^

1 comment:

  1. I always over pack, so I feel for you tying to get everything down to a few suitcases. This is such an exciting time and as I've said before, I look forward to going on the journey with you!

    ReplyDelete