Monday, September 14, 2015

Match 2016 opens tomorrow....

Will I be able to sleep tonight?  Have I dotted my i's and crossed my t's?  Have I put together the  BEST residency package?  Is there anything else I need to do?


I have spent many hours on my residency application and researching each program that I am apply for.  I have selected 165 programs.  Those that I feel I will fit in perfectly...lol...the truth of the matter..I can fit in any where...The challenge is getting the committee to see that.  I can work with old, young, happy, or sad people...but, most importantly, I would like to be in a thriving environment that foster respect and team work.  So that I can gain the knowledge I need to be a successful practicing physician and contribute in a meaningful and productive way. 


So, wish me luck...think positive thoughts for me...pray that the right door opens and I am able to walk through and obtain a solid foundation which will allow me to grow deep roots and grow branches that will touch and change lives for the good.


Residency 2016...I'm ready to receive that email in March that says, "Congratulations, You've Matched."




After you have done all the necessary preparation, the only thing left is for you to do is BELIEVE.  Believe that it ALL is working in your favor...the right door (s) will open and you will live out/in your DESTINY!


Now, go live your dreams!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent points here. Once you've done everything you can do, it's up to your attitude to get you through these next couple of months! Glad to see you've got a positive one!

    ReplyDelete