Saturday, June 7, 2014

All things in time...

As I am diligently studying for Step 1, I cannot help but be excited for such a wonderful life.  I decided to take my time and sit for the exam on the 25th of this month...just 5 days shy of my deadline...It would have been nice to have done it early...but, I needed time off....I just could not get into my "GO HARD" study mode that I have been in for so long...I am now pumping up my intensity and I am feeling more confident each day....

I have come to learn that all things will come together in time...No need to worry..Just prepare! Prepare for what you desire...Prepare for the open doors that are set before you...Prepare for GOD's Divine  providence to manifest in your life with the spirit of excellence...You first must believe that you will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living....Psalm 27:13....All things in time..Selah!

Now, go live  your dreams....

No comments:

Post a Comment