Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving...2013

Thanksgiving: an expression of gratitude especially to GOD....
Today is a US Holiday called Thanksgiving....

For some reason this Thanksgiving is the ultimate for me.  Although I'm away from my US family, there's an excitement I feel that's like no other...I am truly Thankful for the many blessings I have received and will continue to receive.  GOD has been truly shining in my life.

I am thankful for the my health, my strength, my life, my children, my parents, sibling, and extended family, my friends...My peace, my mind, my wisdom, my accomplishments, my perseverance, my determination, my courage, my laughter, my tears, my awakenings, my growth, my increase, my compassion, my wealth, my prosperity......Thank you FATHER!

Give THANKS TODAY! GIVE THANKS everyday...LIFE IS WONDERFUL...!

Now, go live your dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment