Sunday, January 8, 2012

A NEW Year...

It's 2012, so many have set New Years resolutions, promising to eat right, work out more, find a new job, find love, etc, etc. I've never been a big resolutions person, but I must say, I have a few things on my list this year, but it wasnt due to the new year...but, a new semester.  A semester that has to have some major changes in it.

I spent the last four month a hermit.  Studying 12 to 15hrs per day...no outlets..no social life...and by the end of the semester....I was burnt out..I could barely open a book.  I couldn't stay focused for more than two hrs at a time.....

So, here are my NEW SEMESTER RESOLUTIONS:  I must get involved with a couple of campus clubs, I must workout three to four times per week, and most important get at least 5hrs of sleep per night.  I have to find some balance...

So, as you begin your new year with your list in hand, drive and motivation at its highest...Know that all you've listed is possible to achieve.  All you desire is possible to have.  All you have looked forward to is within you.  Make it happen ....THIS YEAR...Don't hide from your destiny...Embrace it....Enjoy it...You have the POWER.

THIS IS YOUR YEAR....LIVE LIFE...PURSUE YOUR DREAMS WITH PASSION AND DETERMINATION...
Now, GO LIVE THE LIFE YOU WERE MEANT TO LIVE....

1 comment:

  1. AMEN SISTER. Thank you so much for the words Of encouragement. God put you in this world for a reason and i know definitely one of those reasons was to meet and encourage me and let me know there is hope out there as long as I believe. THANK YOU SO MUCH :~)

    ReplyDelete