Friday, January 20, 2012

I need you...

We've always heard that, "no man's an island."  Well, I have come to know that to be TRUE.  As we all have such busy schedules and want to make sure we get enough time in studying....NO man's an island...I heard from numerous sources do not try to go thru medical school alone.  Go to tutoring sessions, attend anatomy lab reviews, and do study groups.  Well, I did absolutely none of that stuff last semester.....I was a hermit.  I would go home and shut myself up in my apartment and study 10 to 15 hrs per day...and felt overwhelmed by the volume of information..Well, I am the type of person when I see somethings not working I will find a way to make necessary adjustment to put myself in a better to position to succeed. So, I began to follow wise counsel....

So, this week I grabbed everyone that was willing to be pulled into a study session with me.  And the end result...CLARITY...I CAN SEE THINGS SO CLEARLY NOW....and so did the other person..

Here is an exact quote from my study partner today, "thank you so much!! you don't know how much today has helped me soo much!!! i'm looking at this stuff again and i am like ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wowwww now i get it!! im thanking God for you and praying for both of our success and that God adds a double blessing on you not just for monday but for life!!! blessed studying!!"

Before connecting with others, I was operating in a complete fog.  Have you have been in a real foggy place?  I remember when I was in grade school in Los Angeles, Ca sometimes my sister and I would walk to school and could not see our hand in front of us because the FOG was so thick....We would have to listen for cars in order to cross the street safely.  Well, that use to be me in medical school...I know the semester is young and my knowledge has yet to be tested...But, it feels good to know Im on the right path..

So, if you are in a spot that seems tough and you don't know which way to go...reach for help.  There is answer waiting on you...I know that GOD has already ordered your steps.  Keep reaching out until you get what you need.  I need you...Im not afraid to say that....Let go of the fear of trusting someone else...and embrace the Divine Connection that is and will be made.  And you will see the fog will lift and clarity will come...

The things that are seen (complexities of life) are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal..(2 Cor 4:18, 1 Cor  2:9-16) The eternal things are yours...reach out and get them...FIND the solutions you need, FIND the joy you seek, and Find the Love you deserve...

Now, Go live your dreams..

3 comments:

  1. Connecting with others is critical in ALL Stages of life! That's why God blesses us with the right people we need in our lives at just the right time, as long as we're open to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! i don't know if you remember me, but i posted on your blog a couple of months ago while i was still in the application process, and well, to put a long story short, i got in! i start in may, and was wondering if i could get some help from you regarding some questions that i have about the school, flights and the island..especially the church-life there... i know you must be really busy, but whenever you get the time, could you send me an email so i can contact you? i promise to not as too many questions....thank you for all your help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Munni, Congratulations...Please feel free to leave me your email address...I will contact...

    ReplyDelete