Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Relief....

This morning it seemed the sun was shining a little bit brighter than most of the time...Perhaps, all my anxieties have lifted because I left it all on the field yesterday in my final exam.  Although I was totatly nervous, I feel a did great.  I have this weird anxiety when I sit down at that computer that I've never had prior to medical school.  I went in to the final totally hyped, looking forward to doing AWESOME. I had 3hrs and 38 minutes to complete the exam (174 questions).  So, I was actively participating in the process, then I think I got relaxed..and my time was gone...I was down to 38 minutes with 54 questions to go..this is insane..My neighbor had finished aready....Then I got real nervous that I wasnt going to finish the exam.  So, I picked up the pace, skimming thru questions very nervously.. then with about 25 minutes left in the exam..I get a brain freeze...I could not seem to get to the next block.  As I push the submit button, I kept getting a warning error, that I was submitting my exam with unanswered questions...No, this is not what I was trying to do...the clock is steady ticking....Im building more anxiety....Then I raise my hand for help...I have over 30 questions to go and now my time is at 24 minutes...OH MY GOSH...this is crazy...the first guy couldnt figure it out...the clock...tic tock..tic tock....He had to go get help...Now, Im down to 23 minutes....Then the second guy figured it out....I missed question number 16....So, the exam was just saying I was submitting that particular block with an unanswered question, not the remaining part of the exam was being submitted...Bo' what a RELIEF....So, I went back and answered  #16..now, Im on my way....Down to the last 24 or so questions with 22 minutes to go....I was panicing....

But, in the end, I managed to at least skim thru all questions and make my choice....with 50 seconds left in the exam...NOW, that was FUN....


So, a friend and I spent the next few hours trying to figure out what in the world just happened...we just say at the lunch deck looking at the beautiful water and reflecting, believing, praying, wishing, hoping, all is WELL....This is what we were going thru..the stages of Grief..





Then we went to get pampered...Facials, mani & pedis and we knew everything is GOOD...Life is GOOD...How many people can say that they just finished their first semester of medical school? 
or they even had the opportunity?  So, all in all we are TRULY BLESSED....

Im so glad to be walking in PURPOSE...NOTHNG CAN STOP ME....Im FIGHTING the FIGHT OF FAITH TO WIN...Selah....now that is RELIEF for my soul..

1 comment:

  1. Joyce I felt the same. We are gonna make it to the finishing line

    ReplyDelete