Sunday, July 7, 2013

MD in the Making....

All I can say is WOW....I was listening to a sermon yesterday which was confirming GOD's Destiny for my life.  I was in awe.  As these days have turned into years, I am experiencing God's Promises in my life.  I will obtain the prize, if I faint not.....

In the preacher's sermon, he was sharing "The things GOD has prepared for you will be revealed to you by His Spirit.  You will know that HE has implanted an idea, a dream, a gift, a talent in your spirit, because nothing will satisfy, even if the road getting to that "THING" is a tumultuous one."  That is so true.  I don't know where I would be right now if I didn't hear that still small voice that told me to close down my mortgage company and go to medical school. Now, you know that sound crazy, especially to those looking from the outside.  But we as believers have to know how to look on the inside and see all that GOD has prepared for us and go after it.  It's already deposited within.  It is our job to cultivate, manifest our dreams.  GOD is not going to do it for you.  He has opened up the door and made the way.  Our part is seeking it out and acting on what we know is ours.

As I prepare for my exam in the morning, I'm a bit nervous and excited because, I know the things that GOD has prepared for me. (1 Cor 2:9-15)  I know that this path that I'm on is all apart of making my latter days greater and the making of a great MD.

So, with that said, what are you making?  What are you earnestly seeking to manifest?  What are you doing to be who you were created to be before the foundation of the world? You have everything you need...NOW!!!

Go live your dreams..
Gal 6:9 NKJV " And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart."


3 comments:

  1. Great post!! It's always hard for me to remember that through all the disappointments, pain, and even happiness God is preparing me for something greater, and I hope that one day that is to be an MD, but we will have to wait and see. By the way I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and your MANY achievements, Doctor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Friend *Path201X*..I've missed you...I've been so caught up with this med school stuff..I haven't been blogging much or readying your blog...I pray all is well..Congrats on the move sounds like a lot of fun stuff is going on in your world...SWEET...

      Delete