Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I am so AMAZED..

I am so amazed at all the wonderful blessings in my life. I have so much hope for the future. Im am geniunely excited about LIFE. The past three years have been life changing.

It's such a bitter sweet situation. The toughest time in life has panned out to be a momentus feat for us. We made it through the lost of my beloved husband. Now, my oldest son is going off to college. He managed to maintain his standing as an honor student. He has grown up in a lot of ways, taken on great deal of responsibility which is impressive. He is finishing up his EMT certification and enjoying life. He won several scholarships....Great job son...
I got accepted to medical school. WOW...this in itself is phenomenal. I knew I could do it. I was focused and nothing was going to stand between me and Med School. Not that I neglected my other obligations, but, I knew this was my time. This was my season.

Now, as We prepare for our next level experience. Im so thankful for all the peace and joy that I feel. Listening to Lyfe Jenning's song, "Smile", I really can feel what he means:


"I'm leaving all that darkness behind meMaking changes in my lifeSo when that sunshine finally finds meI can stand fully in the lightSpread my wings and reach for skyI never felt so aliveKiss my kids goodnightTell 'em Daddy's alright . Honey child there's a whole world waiting on you, Took a while but we finally made it through, Go 'head you can smile now all that darkness' behind you Smile. Smile. Smile. "


Yes, I doing a lot of smiling these days. Praise and Honor to GOD.


LIFE IS GOOOOOD...

More good news is coming...I feel it in my soul....

No comments:

Post a Comment