Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Success feels good...

Is success a way of life or a feeling you get only when you accomplish something?  I believe success is a way of life meaning, although life may have a lot of turns, ups and downs, your outlook is the defining factor. I don't think that no two people have the same definition for success. However, my definition of success is living my best life NOW....going after my hearts desire...enjoying each day in gratitude..and great expectation for a better tomorrow... Success is a way of life for me..I have always been successful even when I was down to my last.  I wear success not only as a garment but it is transcribe into the inner most part of my being.

I just successfully completed another step towards my goal.  I successfully passed the Comprehensive Basic Science Exam, aka The COMP...As I was preparing for the exam, I felt like I was lost, without direction on what to study.  I was just asking the Spirit to lead me to the information that I needed to know.  I was suppose to review, study and know the past two years worth of information.  Where exactly do you start?  Well, as always GOD was and is faithful..

So, learn to dwell in success.  Wear it as a garment and let it be transcribed into your inner most being.  It's been proven that our thoughts can have an affect on how our genes can be transcribe even at a molecular level.  So, watch your thoughts.  Watch how you view your experiences.  Watch how you view your life.  Be consistent in your thoughts, your words and your deeds..and your ultimate result will be SUCCESS...

Now, go live your dreams....
Next level, PLEASE...


1 comment:

  1. The Lord is faithful indeed. Congratulations on your test. I wanted to tell you that I enjoy reading your blog, I am one of those people who would like to go back to med school, but I think PA is better for me at this time. Have a very merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete